Great Danes Online Facebook Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shighland View Post
    Did you see the post with the "platinum blue" puppy?
    Where do you guys see all these posts? I go on the Great Danes Online Facebook page, but all I see are things posted by the owners of this site
    sigpic
    Willow and Liv

Comment

Originally posted by 21softballstar View Post
      Where do you guys see all these posts? I go on the Great Danes Online Facebook page, but all I see are things posted by the owners of this site
      There's a group as well that you have to join.
      sigpic
      Chaucey
      Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

I left the group when someone tried to justify to
        me a "lilac" colored dane as not a byb dane.. I tried to respectfully disagree and got attacked.
        Last edited by DANEger; 04-27-2016, 07:17 AM.
        sigpicKelly

Comment

Originally posted by Hiraeth View Post
          Sometimes you have to shut down the Facebook and walk away. I find myself very frustrated with it sometimes.
          I'm so glad that I never got started on Facebook ... nor do I own a smartphone ... and that's by choice. This forum is the only social media channel I participate in, and that's because I benefit from the mature, educational conversation and entertaining banter
          sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
          Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
          Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

It's probably good I'm not part of that group. I just joined a local Great Dane group on facebook that organizes meetups. Thought that would be fun. There are just all BYB in our area unfortunately. I commented in what I thought was a very adult, polite and educated way about breeding responsibly and got called a "snobby elitist" haha. At least the moderator and a few others feel the same way, but I would say the majority have bought and continue to buy their danes from irresponsible breeders. ugh
            Jennie
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jglfainters View Post
              ...but I would say the majority have bought and continue to buy their danes from irresponsible breeders...
              Well why ever not? Those irresponsible breeders have such beautiful designer Danes. Fawnequins, lilacs, blue platinums....and they're all AKC registered!

sigpic
              Willow and Liv

Comment

What would be nice and also helpful is if all of you that are responsible owners, breeders, Dane people would join and would help promote responsible breeding, responsible ownership, responsible research before buying or adopting.. The more people that help promote it the more people it will reach and it would be such a big help to Debbie, Victoria, Monika and me
                sigpic
                Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                Associate Member GDCNE
                Member GSPCA
                Member NAVHDA
                Member Central Maine Kennel Club
                High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
                X