No announcement yet.

Stop me/save me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you have peach, you get daisy, and in a year or two, you get your show pup.

by my count, that's only 3 danes. what's the problem??
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
      so you have peach, you get daisy, and in a year or two, you get your show pup.

by my count, that's only 3 danes. what's the problem??
      LOL I think one of the big problems is I'm already supporting my senior horse who basically is the expense of 2 danes on his own! The finances are just a tad tight for my liking right now unless i could rehome my old boy Ollie for his horsey retirement. He's my weekend pet right now. It's an expensive way to shovel poo!
      sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
      Born July 7 2014
      Peach & Emily!

Comment

Originally posted by emeko View Post
        I've seen tons of Danes posted to that group, some that I oohed and aahed over, but Daisy is just breaking my heart here!
        Same. I ooh and ahh over every Dane I see. But a few weeks ago on a rescue website I saw a 5 yr old Deaf Dane named Felicia, I believe. She was GORGEOUS. And they said she was so very sweet. Good with kids, dogs, and cats. She came from a rough place. Her buddy--her only other friend--was found locked away in a closet to decay, which she was left starving in the house at a mere 85 lbs. But she was absolutely a dream. And I love Deaf Danes and have always wanted one. I wanted her sooo bad you wouldn't believe. But the rescue wouldn't adopt her out unless I had a privacy fence, which I don't. My dad does, though, and I even asked him if he would take her, because she was perfect to me, but he didn't want a Deaf Dane. So no Deaf girl for me yet Some Danes just speak to you.
        sigpic
        Willow and Liv

Comment

I wouldn't ...... they might fight over clothes
          sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
          Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
          Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

Originally posted by hdpartsman0032 View Post
            I wouldn't ...... they might fight over clothes
            Too funny!

As far as Daisy is concerned...I personally believe, the more the merrier.. and she IS a doll. Kind of like a Barbie doll... just waiting to be a fashion model. She does the clothing and Peach the accessories.

Seriously though, I have lived with 5 Danes and it was just fine...some people have 5 or 6 children. Now that would be overwhelming to me.
            sigpic
            Ashley (8/28/06), Sweet Pea (7/31/15) and Kaylee (3/30/07) Love my spotty girls!!
            R.I.P. My Sweet Molly (12/17/2000 5/28/13) I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
            X