I am SO glad I have done my research!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SO glad I have done my research!

I started to really dive into all the articles, forums, FB groups etc and WOW I have learned a ton!!!!

Now comes to the breeder search. I have contacted many breeders through FB and by email. At first, a couple of them looked legit. But now with even more research, I am seeing some red flags even from those.

One of the breeders I was interested in, I have now noticed that they do not talk about the dogs being health tested. I also noticed on her FB page that they meet prospective buyers in public places. So I sent her a message and asked these two questions. And yep, she says her dogs are not health tested because she has not encountered any problems and she "knows their lines". Also she states she only meets buyers in public because it's for her safety. This breeder is selling her pups for $2,000 and up.

Just interesting what you find when really digging into breeders and their information. And when they want so much money for their dogs....it's insane!
    Last edited by Appygirl82; 05-29-2015, 10:46 PM.

HURRAY! And good job doing your research. Hope it all turns out well for you

Comment

I hope it works out for you. I'm glad you found a great breeder! (I may be slightly partial to those dogs lol.)
      sigpic
      Fergus
      SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
      Eisen Shark
      C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Working...
      X