X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeder Referrals are NOT permitted on the forums

As the title says:
    Breeder Referrals are NOT permitted on the forums.

To the membership: Please be wary of anyone contacting you to sell you an animal. There are people who lurk on boards such as DOL just to sell pets. Please do your research before purchasing any pet from someone on the internet.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Just need a little help.

I understand the not promoting the back yard breeders and all but I joined this group because I wang a Dane and I thought who better then to help me get one then people who love Danes. I know you should do research and all and that's kinda why I joined this group. I want a harleliquin or blue Dane. But here's the kicker I want a the breeder to get the ears cropped for me. I mean I know I'll have to pay for it, but my vet won't crop until 12-14 weeks and I want it done sooner. I have heard of vets who do it earlier but mine won't bend and on my last Dane his ears never stood. There's only one around here that does a Dane crop. I know some of you ate against it but I feel like a Dane is not a Dane with floppy ears. Just my opinion, sorry. So all thus rambling on it to ask can some one email or message me the name or site of a breeder that crops prior to shipping/pick up. After I get the names I will still check them out to see if I think them but right now I don't even know where to start looking. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesli310 View Post
      I understand the not promoting the back yard breeders and all but I joined this group because I wang a Dane and I thought who better then to help me get one then people who love Danes. I know you should do research and all and that's kinda why I joined this group. I want a harleliquin or blue Dane. But here's the kicker I want a the breeder to get the ears cropped for me. I mean I know I'll have to pay for it, but my vet won't crop until 12-14 weeks and I want it done sooner. I have heard of vets who do it earlier but mine won't bend and on my last Dane his ears never stood. There's only one around here that does a Dane crop. I know some of you ate against it but I feel like a Dane is not a Dane with floppy ears. Just my opinion, sorry. So all thus rambling on it to ask can some one email or message me the name or site of a breeder that crops prior to shipping/pick up. After I get the names I will still check them out to see if I think them but right now I don't even know where to start looking. Thank you.

Most reputable breeders will crop before they send the puppy home with you, if they are a cropping breeder that's how it's usually done, unless their policy is to not crop at all in which case you'd be better off with a breeder who does crop.
      sigpic

Comment

This forum will help you evaluate a breeder. Find a reputable breeder that does ear crops before pups go to their home.

One problem with asking for recommendations here is that we all have our own opinions of breeders. I know a lot of breeders and have my own opinion. I am sure many other people that know breeders would disagree with me. We are not supposed to be her to sell our own pups or promote our friends.

Be patient, you will learn alot. Good luck to you.

Comment

bumping up for the membership
          sigpic
          In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
          Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Working...
          X