Worried [Narrowed down Breeders, but -]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried [Narrowed down Breeders, but -]

So, I was excited earlier about narrowing down breeders.

Then I did a search on DOL just to see, and what I found was not good.
    I know DOL is not the law, but it kind of scared me that so many of you who are STILL here had big issues with who I have narrowed it down to recently.

I can not lie, I am nervous. What to do?

I have my ABCs etched on my brain, and they passed the ABC's with flying colors. Is that on purpose because they are "sophisticated BYBs" or have they really developed their programs.

I am frustrated.

There is a great dane club in your area, have you checked with them?
    Meg
    AeroDanes

Comment

Rarely do I get involved in this picking a breeder thing, but for some reason Im intrigued. Would you PM the breeder you are looking at?
      I wont tell you or nay, but I may give you things to check out if your still in question.
      Carolyn
      Divine Acres Great Danes
      Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brindle baby View Post
        There is a great dane club in your area, have you checked with them?
        I meet with them this Saturday at Panera Bread.
        I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Comment

Just curious why you're meeting them at a restaurant and not going to their home so you can see first hand the conditions and facility that the puppies are raised in. Was that your idea or theirs? Again, not making any judgements, just curious....
          Cat
          Mientcat Great Danes
          Member, Great Dane Club of Western PA

Comment

Originally posted by DaneLuvrC View Post
            Just curious why you're meeting them at a restaurant and not going to their home so you can see first hand the conditions and facility that the puppies are raised in. Was that your idea or theirs? Again, not making any judgements, just curious....

I am sorry if I was not clear.
            I was meeting the actual Great Dane Club of NC at Panera Bread, that is where they were having their meet-up. I ended up going to the MAGDRL Meet-up instead, had a ball.

I found my breeder, after posting this thread. I absolutely adore her. We are planning to meet very soon, so I can meet NormaJean, my future Dane baby's mother. She wants me to come to her house to see the whole set-up. Very welcoming woman.

Again, sorry if I didn't type that clearly!

Comment

Great clarification, thank you!
              Cat
              Mientcat Great Danes
              Member, Great Dane Club of Western PA

Comment

Working...
              X