Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGomgomg............EXCITED!!!!!!!

Haha, hey everyone!

I'm bouncing off the walls right now, lol!
    My cousin works with a foster program and finds homes for new animals all the time. A little while ago she had a cute little great dane puppy come into her hands and I quickly let her know that I've been spending a few YEARS preparing for a Great dane in my life, but that I was aiming for an adult. However I was willing to break that rule to make sure that puppy had a good home, he really was beautiful!! But the organization wanted this specific puppy to stay in the local area (I'm a few cities away) and they found a home for him and it was perfect. And I'm really happy...
    And I'm even more happy now!!!
    She has a 3 yr old Great dane with a beautifully sweet nature who she is finding a foster home for, then on the side she told me "We need to talk " He looks just like the puppy... GORGIOUS!!! And the adrenlin is just FLOWING TODAY! YAY!!!!! EXCITED.

P.s. Keep in mind there's always the chance that for some reason things don't work out. BUT IT LOOKS LIKELY!

Great things happen to those with patience!!

Im so happy for you..........hope it all works out!
    Carolyn
    Divine Acres Great Danes
    Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS!!!
      That's so exciting, Please keep us posted!!

(& Carolyn, Tyra is Jaw droppingly beautiful)

Kelly - Wife to Eric, Mom to Noah.
      Xavier - 1 year old.
      RIP Jake - We miss you.
      Proverbs 12:10 A Righteous Man has Regard for the Life of his Animal.

Comment

Yeah! I am excited for you! Can't wait to see your new signature and avatar!
        sigpicIsabelle, Optimus mom. He is 1 week shy of 11 months on that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
          Great things happen to those with patience!!

(sorry that was a slight t/j to Carolyn)

Congrats on your new-probably-coming-home-soon Dane!! You will never, ever regret it!!!

Comment

I know you are excited. I cant wait to see pics.
            --Vickie--
            sigpic

Deacon - Harl born 2-10-09
            Noodle - Black born 7-4-09

Comment

Roxy & I will keep our paws & fingers crossed that all goes well.

Please do keep us posted.
              sigpic
              Roxy & Ace

Comment

How exciting can't wait to see pictures.
                Jessi
                Mommy to 1 GD Dottie, two skin kids.

Comment

Keeping fingers, toes & paws crossed for you!
                  Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
                  Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
                  http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Originally posted by jcpoff View Post
                    How exciting can't wait to see pictures.
                    DITTO!! I hope things work out.
                    sigpic
                    Tracy ~ wife(to Marshall) & mom to 3 skin kids (Devin, Cameron, Kaiden) & 2 fur kids (Cain & Leda) RIP my sweet Breech 8-12-09 to 9-18-10.

Comment

Keeping our legs, eyes and anything else we can crossed for you too!
                      sigpic
                      Maya - NDR!

Comment

Hoping it all works out!
                        sigpic
                        Lori, Desi & Grimm
                        RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
                        Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
                        Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                          It's official, he's on hold for me. I should have him in the beginning of September. But I have my homework cut out for me.
                          I have to get a second job for a little while just get a boost ahead. Obviously I want everything to be prepared and perfect when he is 100% mine and comes to my home. I get super excited just thinking about that day!!!
                          I think some of my other family members will be against the idea. But this is something that truly defines who I am and I will bust my butt to make sure it comes through for the dane and myself. It will improve the life he has, and it will complete mine .

And we will live happily ever after with our tails wagging high.

Comment

Ooooo my name on DOL can soon have <3 I rescued under it.
                            Been waiting so see those beautiful words for a LONG time!

Maybe I'm tooooo excited. Lol.

Comment

Congrats!! Why do you have to wait until September? Not saying that you are not very responsible getting some extra money on hand, just wondering? So, do you have pics yet? And a name?
                              Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                              Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                              RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X