Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for new parents for my Great Dane

Hi, everyone!

My name is Olena. I came to the USA from Russia 3.5 years ago with my Great Dane Jorah. Now my family situation requires me to move back to Russia. It was really difficult to bring Jorah here and bringing him back is almost impossible in my current situation. And also my life there is going to be slightly unpredictable so I'm not sure I'll be able to give my dog the level of care he needs.
    Now we live in Chicago and I need to go to Russia ASAP. So I'm looking for somebody who would adopt my dog and take care of him.

He is very well trained, intelligent and kind. He is 7 years old, but his health is excellent. Here is some of his photos: http://instagram.com/jora_greatdane
    Please, let me know if you are looking for adoption of Great Dane or if you have any questions. My email is yavelena@gmail.com

It's an extremely hard decision for me but I just want my dog to be happy.

Contact a Great Dane Rescue..that is a much safer and better alternative then trying to rehome yourself.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
      Contact a Great Dane Rescue..that is a much safer and better alternative then trying to rehome yourself.
      thank you for your advice!

Comment

There is a listing of Great Dane Rescues on the GDCA (Great Dane Club of America) site with contact info...even if there isn't one right near you contact the nearest one..they should be able to help you.
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

i agree with turning him over to a rescue. there are 2 very near you. if you would like contact information, send me a private message here and i will give it to you. i'm sorry you are in this situation. he sounds like a lovely boy!

edit: i am going to email you the name and phone number for a woman who has helped run a dane rescue in woodstock for many many many years. i would encourage you to contact her, she has placed many danes in great homes!
          Last edited by Charlene; 07-08-2018, 10:34 AM.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X