sorry just having a bad day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry just having a bad day

It's hard not to have good people to talk to on the phone the people I know that have danes I just met and I just don't think I can talk to them I've just never met such irresponsible breeders in my life and all of them down each other like there better than one another and there not they don't know Crap about breeding much less danes in there self and I don't know much about danes yet but I know more than they do and that's sad considering I just got my first dane back in Oct. But I do know about breeding and raising mentally sound pups without heath problems and out of all this I really could care less about these people but the dogs suffer in the long run and that in its self pisses me off its not fare and I've had enough of bybs and whoever can think there is nothing wrong with them but I've been here long enough to see the dogs that pay for there mistakes and its just a piece of mind to come here and here the good breeders give advice to help us so thank u to the ones who help because I know some times its got to feel like why do yall give advice to us but it means a lot to people like me!!!!! sorry in advance just needed to vent and this isn't towards anyone on here! I just feel like I want to give up somtimes but I see the good people on here and it gives me hope!
    sigpic u better love me because its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to love a dane

Yea know the feeling. I was working an adoption last year, and we had a Bull Terrier female. She had had mange and was treated but still had some treatments to go through. This young couple came up and was asking questions and I told them about her and the treatments and filling out the Apps and getting the homecheck done and references and the whole 9 yards. So I ask about other pets and he says he has a male at home that also was being treated for mange so he knew about the treatments and all. So I says, Oh so he has already been nuetered, that is great.
    He says OH NO, I want to breed them!!!!
    Linda
    SA Great Dane Rescue
    Their trash is my treasures!!

sigpic
    Hannah R.I.P. 11-9-10
    15 years.

Comment

And that's what kills me that's like my male has problems a 9 month old and all I want to do is look at him and say I'm sorry u have these problems and it not your fault he didn't ask to be brought in to this world much less as a pup with issues! I just don't get it how other people could care less just as long as they are making a buck
      sigpic u better love me because its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to love a dane

Comment

Hang in there! this is A Wonderful Place with Great Dane Parents to keep you
        Encourage, People who REALLY Love their Fur Babies. I Meant to Add Keep the Faith!!

Comment

Yea some p eople, what can you say!!
          Linda
          SA Great Dane Rescue
          Their trash is my treasures!!

sigpic
          Hannah R.I.P. 11-9-10
          15 years.

Comment

Working...
          X