No announcement yet.

Opinions on Whelping boxes...ect.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is correct. They should not be fed puppy food as it has too much protein. You want them to grow slow in order to avoid any health issues. Feeding RAW or quality adult kibble with low protein (21-23%) is encouraged. Check out the Feeding section of the forum and you will see what kibble is recommended or I'm sure others can help you learn about RAW feeding.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 3wishes View Post
      WOW. Purely coincendence that I just joined today and learned of this breeder. I was about to contact them and purchase a dane. I'm still confused and thought I was purchasing a safe dog. I have a lot to learn yet. I still do not want to dismiss this breeder because I hate to judge someone based on a few post. Very confused.

Don't dismiss her because of this thread - her website should have been the dismissal point. Ask to see the pedigrees behind the dogs that she is breeding. How about the parents health tests, or better yet - lack of. Do somemore research on blue dane breeders. You may have to travel or have one flown in. Good luck.
      sigpic

Comment

• During of my canine pregnant, i used puppies whelping box. It is made by high quality plastic material. It is very convenient and easy to use. It has great features like, Small weaning pen areas force puppies to use the area for potty training and not for sleeping and playing. In the market variant sizes and different specifications of whelping boxes are available. You can choose according to requirements.
        If your dog is pregnant and is going to give birth to puppies, then get best canine whelping box to protect for bedding before and after pregnancy.

Comment

• oh for the love of God and all that's holy!! seriously???
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

• This thread is an old one and has a lot of bad info in it !!!!!!
            sigpic
            Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
            Associate Member GDCNE
            Member GSPCA
            Member NAVHDA
            Member Central Maine Kennel Club
            High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

• i just have to wonder what a boring life a person has to have to research, find a random forum with a 10 year old thread and then try to sell their product. and here i thought *I* didn't have a life! LOL
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Same here... LOL
                sigpic
                Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                Associate Member GDCNE
                Member GSPCA
                Member NAVHDA
                Member Central Maine Kennel Club
                High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...