2013 GDCA Breeder Of The Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 GDCA Breeder Of The Year

While I'd be honored to be the 2013 GDCA Breeder of the Year, I have never bred a Dane. I noticed a lot of other people have been given this title too. Is it like child sports now where everyone gets a trophy?
    Julie
    Duds and Miles 5- and 6-year-old fawns, Smudge (terrier mix); Bobke, Fig, Olive, Albert (cats); Einstein (African Grey), Rocky (Amazon Parrot).
    RIP Willow 12/95 - 04/04, Maia 03/05 - 10/11, Maverick 11/07-10/14, Spencer 05/06-12/14
    Upper Midwest Great Dane Rescue Volunteer www.thegreatdanerescue.com
    sigpic

i don't know if I could post anything so i haven't, but in the gdca newsletter it showed Carolyn McNamara as breeder of the year, congratulations!

Comment

I just noticed that after reading your thread. Looks like everyone is 2013 GDCA Breeder of the Year. I'm guessing the glitch will be fixed soon.

Congrats to Carolyn!
      sigpic Brenda
      RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
      Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

And I am very honored to have been awarded the 2013 GDCA Breeder of the Year award! On top of that, our girl Tori (Ch Divine Acres Gallant Girl CHIC), was awarded Top Dam for 2013.

We are very, very proud and happy!
        Carolyn
        Divine Acres Great Danes
        Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, Carolyn! Very well deserved.

And for anyone asking that age old question that seems to repeatedly come up on DOL, "What makes a responsible and ethical breeder?"...all you have to do is visit Carolyn's site and you'll have your answer.
          Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kwhit View Post
            Congratulations, Carolyn! Very well deserved.

And for anyone asking that age old question that seems to repeatedly come up on DOL, "What makes a responsible and ethical breeder?"...all you have to do is visit Carolyn's site and you'll have your answer.
            Thank you Karen!
            Carolyn
            Divine Acres Great Danes
            Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Carolyn!! Awesome!!
              sigpic

Comment

Huge congrats!!!!
                sigpicKelly

Comment

Huge congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                  sigpic
                  Paula
                  Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
                  Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Congrats! I see the rest of us were stripped of the title.
                    Julie
                    Duds and Miles 5- and 6-year-old fawns, Smudge (terrier mix); Bobke, Fig, Olive, Albert (cats); Einstein (African Grey), Rocky (Amazon Parrot).
                    RIP Willow 12/95 - 04/04, Maia 03/05 - 10/11, Maverick 11/07-10/14, Spencer 05/06-12/14
                    sigpic

Comment

Stripped of title

Originally posted by Danewillow View Post
                      Congrats! I see the rest of us were stripped of the title.
                      You all rec'd the accolade after that admin guy had a beer or two...you lost the same when he woke the next morning with an 'almost' clear head.
                      ------------------------
                      Great Danes Online
                      www.danesonline.com
                      ------------------------
                      Great Danes Online Facebook
                      http://www.facebook.com/danesonline
                      ------------------------
                      Admin Blog
                      -------------//--------------

Comment

I was already extremely proud to have such an amazing, knowledgable breeder and friend, but this takes it even farther. Congrats again, C, it's definitely well deserved. Riddle is extra proud of his mama, too

Everyone should be lucky enough to have a breeder like yourself. There's a reason why friends of ours, who came by to meet the boys while planning on adding a blue or black to their family, met Riddle and decided they'd rather have a DA fawn instead. Your danes speak for you as well.
                        Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                        Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Congratulations Carolyn. Good job.

Comment

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                              You all rec'd the accolade after that admin guy had a beer or two...you lost the same when he woke the next morning with an 'almost' clear head.
                              According to a lot of user profiles he gets a lot of beers!
                              Julie
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X