Happy Birthday, sweet Chance...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, sweet Chance...

Yesterday was Chance's 11th birthday and his Gotcha Day...where did the time go? It seems like my daughter and I were just blessed with having him join our family. He has been my rock, my best friend, my constant companion, my heart and my world. I love him beyond what words could ever describe.

Chance, please, please, please stay with me many, many, many more years. My life is fuller because of you. No matter what I've been through, you've always been there for me with your calming nature. One look into your beautiful eyes and I know that everything will be okay. I know that I could never, in a million years, match what you've given me, but I at least hope that that I've shown you a fraction of the love and security that you've given me.

Yesterday we celebrated your 11th birthday and Gotcha Day with silly hats, (yes, Lucy...even you), special treats and toys and lots of hugs and kisses. But the most important thing that I celebrated was the moment I saw you. Because in that moment I knew that a piece of my heart, that I didn't even realize was missing, was filled...

I love you, Chance.
    Attached Files
    Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Aww, happy birthday Chance! Many more!
    sigpic
    Chaucey
    Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Happy birthday and many more to chance!!! Your love for him is truly palpable!
      sigpicKelly

Comment

Aww great pic! Happy Bday Chance!!!
        -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Working...
        X