Finn and Cookie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finn and Cookie

I mentioned that I had the mini schnauzers, but when I left my husband I left the dogs there for the kids and Finn the male was very attached to him/them. Well I officially have all 3 dogs in my house now... I got a text from the ex telling me they were going to the pound Friday... of course I said hell no I will be there to get them and pack up all their stuff. Cookie is 12 years old and I had her since she was 2, Finn was a rescue from a really bad situation and I was having nothing to do with putting either of them back into the SYSTEM... when I rescued them I promised that the would spend the rest of their lives with my family and that is what I intend to do!

So now its like Ace Ventura pet detective when we walk in the door at the house....

We have Titan, Finn, Cookie, Loki (Feret) and Odin (ball python) and Fluffy a shiz-tu that we are pet sitting for a couple more weeks - I have to admit I am ready for Fluffy to go home... he is crazy and makes it hard for the rest of us to relax and unwind... unless he is in his crate, once in his crate the other dogs seem to just sleep where they fall!!!
    sigpic
    Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
    Titan - GD
    Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
    Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
    Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

[ATTACH]17894[/ATTACH]
    sigpic
    Titan - GD
    Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

I'm glad you were able to take them in so they didn't end up at a shelter. One big happy family!
      sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Good for you!! Sounds like a full house.
        Donna
        Max (DOB-Apr 28-2013; gotcha date-Aug 23-2013)
        Dyson (DOB-Sept 9-2013; gotcha date-Mar 8-2014)
        Willow (DOB-Jan 26-2014; gotcha date-Oct 31-2015)

sigpic

Comment

You've got a full house! I'm glad you were able to take them.

Comment

I didn't even think twice... about it... I would make it work one way or another.
            it funny Cookie the older female keeps them all in line and the house seems a bit calmer even with the added furbabies!!! I have to say I miss my two little ones... they are about the size of Titans head. Training was a little overwhelming however I have that to an art now Cookie and Finn are all hand signals, and when I work with the Tiny Titan its like synchronized swimming

I will have to get a video one night... its rather funny now that I think about it.
            sigpic
            Titan - GD
            Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

That is a houseful!!!
              sigpic
              Paula
              Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
              Jackson 12/8/2012