Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

Three years ago today you came into our lives and our family has never been the same. Never thought I'd have a small dog, but here you are and I can honestly say that I can't remember what it was like not having you in my life.

Small dogs come with their own unique challenges and you're no exception...with your sock fetish, your total "diva" attitude in full swing 24 hours a day and thinking that everyone that steps through the door was put on this earth to serve you...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Would I ever get another small dog? Probably not...but I'm sure glad that you're with us now.

I love you, Lucy Goose!

Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Happy Gotcha Day Princess Lucy!!!!
    sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Happy Gotcha Day!
      sigpic Brenda
      RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
      Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

Happy Gotcha Day! She is a pretty little princess.
        sigpic
        Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

She is hilarious, I love the first pix, how much does she weigh? and the cat?
          sigpic
          Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

Originally posted by myboy View Post
            She is hilarious, I love the first pix, how much does she weigh? and the cat?
            Lucy is very special to us. Chance actually picked her when I took him to an adoption event after we lost our female Golden, Savanah, (she's my avatar picture), to cancer. If it wasn't for Chance, I doubt I would have even looked at her. Wasn't "into" small dogs at all.

She weighs about 8 lbs. Luna, our cat, weighs at least 15 lbs, maybe more. They get along great, often sleeping together.

Sometimes they allow Chance to join them

She LOVES, (actually it's obsessed with), socks

She also loves my daughter

She is definitely one of a kind.

Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X