Please pray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is not dog talk but please pray for the family's here in ALABAMA my family is blessed to still have our lives but there are so many that have gone on to a better place so please pray for them and for the people who have no place to call home anymore THANK U IN ADVANCE I HOPE THIS IS HERD NATION WIDE!!!!! It is hard for me to get on here a lot right now so thank u to anybody who replys and the family's on here from AL hope yall are all ok and Ur family members to
    sigpic u better love me because its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to love a dane

I have been watching this tragedy on the news. God bless, and prayers sent. It is so sad.

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
    ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
    <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Lots of prayers go out to all those affected by not only the tornadoes but also the floods! God bless everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

The last few weeks have been horrid weather-wise with so many bad storms and resulting damage and floods.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected.
        sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Thank u to everyone who took the time to read or post
          sigpic u better love me because its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to love a dane

Comment

Working...
          X