No announcement yet.

Mini Great Danes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just seen another add on the Minneapolis Kijiji looking for a stud for a 1 year old fawn (euro!) great dane on her first heat cycle. Just sickening. They claim Euro but she looks more like a greyhound to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDaneBaby View Post
      I saw that too - what a jerkoff.

You live close we should have a playdate - I'm in Crystal Lake
      Sounds like a great idea!
      sigpic
      Deb

Duke and Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by Amiabull View Post
        I just seen another add on the Minneapolis Kijiji looking for a stud for a 1 year old fawn (euro!) great dane on her first heat cycle. Just sickening. They claim Euro but she looks more like a greyhound to me.

I just saw this ad yesterday and replied to it and told her not to breed THAT dog. I said her dog was not a good breeding candidate and that she should be fixed imidiately.... I haven't heard back from her. I doubt I will, made me sick and I just had to say something. The dog barely even looks like a great dane.

Comment

Nah. You won't hear back. We got a li'l Rottie from our Vet. They were going to put her to sleep after months of treatment. We call her our 'Teacup Rottie'. What a selling 'catch phrase' that would be. She is byb, has a mild case of mega-e, is obsessed with shadows, and is a digger. We don't care that she has issues, but the original owner signed her over to the vet because he didn't want to deal with the Mega.
          ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

Working...
          X