Anyone have sphynx cats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have sphynx cats?

I have a breeder of Sphynx cats that comes into my clinic and after thinking they were the ugliest things I have, after months of interacting with many of her cats, decided they are the coolest cats!!! I cant get over the personalities all her kittens have. I was wondering if I have found the best cat breeder ever, or if anyone else has any experience with this breed and they are all this cool?
    Nicole
    Giddy, Ripley amd Crazy Mazie
    www.giddydane.com

http://www.giddydane.com/images/nicripshow3.jpg
    Nicole
    Giddy, Ripley, Crazy Mazie and Captain Morgan

RE: Anyone have sphynx cats?

My sisters roommate had one, a male who was a retired show cat. My sister at first thought he was ugly but soon fell in love. He was very personable, friendly, always up to something and always looking for warm places to sleep. His favorite spot was on top of the stove.

The roommate moved on and took her cat with her. Now my sister wants one, has checked with a couple of breeders (she is in SC)and she told me they cost a lot. I think she was not expecting that. LOL.

I told her there is a rescue for them and she should try that way. Now she is just waiting for her rescue. I would love to have one myself.

Ingrid

Comment

I love how they look when they are kittens - LOL, so ugly, so cute! I don't know if I could pay $1500 for a kitten though. I must be a dog person as I wouldn't blink an eye paying this for a dane puppy!

Comment

Of course they have great personalities, they kind of have to, don't they? :9
        I've never met one but I think they'd feel icky - kind of like raw chicken. Do they? I need fur to snuggle with.

Autumn, Delilah, and Cooper
        Chaos - always in my heart

Comment

They feel like a very hot peach. With no fur they radiate heat! The breed standard says "the apperance of hairlesness".. The breeder told me that she has a male possibly available out of her week old litter... They look like pinky mice!I think I might be getting Ripley his kitty
          Nicole
          Giddy, Ripley amd Crazy Mazie
          www.giddydane.com

http://www.giddydane.com/images/nicripshow3.jpg
          Nicole
          Giddy, Ripley, Crazy Mazie and Captain Morgan

Comment

That sounds much better than what I imagined. If Ripley gets his kitty, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Autumn, Delilah, and Cooper
            Chaos - always in my heart

Comment

Working...
            X